RUDDOG Distribution is delighted to finally present the first items of the all new RUDDOG Racing line-up of competition oriented products to the public! No matter if you are into stock or modified racing, batteries are among the most important components in your race car. The 2021 RUDDOG Racing batteries are built from the latest generation of silicon-graphene LiPo cells to give you the lowest possible internal resistance and highest capacity.
Rated at 75C continuous / 150C burst, there are three 2S 7.4 V shorty packs, three 2S 7.4 V full-size packs and a 4S 14.8 V 6000 mAh pack for 1/8th scale to offer you the optimum power source for your racing needs.
– Built using high power 75C/150C cells
– Latest 2021-Spec Silicon-Graphene Lithium-Polymer Cells
– Improved internal resistance for higher power output
– Capacity: 8200mAh
– Nominal Voltage: 7.4V / 2S
– Discharge-Rate: 75C/150C
– Cell Type: Silicon-Graphene Lithium-Polymer
– Length: 138.5mm
– Width: 46.5mm
– Height: 25.0mm
– Weight: 319g
– Plug: 5mm
– Balancer-Plug: 2mm